SOLD OUT - Cardano blockchain
999 beasts - 22 ADA per beast
new feature added in April 2022
Beast Creator tool: create your own beasts from a number or text based seed and explore the almost infinite possibilities or enter # + the mint number to check how your original beasts will evolve.
- on-chain: code to render NFTs is stored on the blockchain - nothing can be lost - 100% future-proof!
- ∞-evolution: Your NFTs are constantly evolving, forever. They change very little from day to day, but noticeably over months or years. You can still display the original form though.
- On-demand high-resolution rendering available: Each NFT comes with the code to produce a 16384x16384 (268 MPix) version of either the evolved or original form.
- (hidden game utility feature to be revealed in April) stats are already shown for minting, they will not change.
- ✓ February 2022: public announcement
- ✓ March 1st 2022: Beast Gallery: Browse all 999 beasts and (most of) their attributes.
- ✓ March 2022: Limited first edition 999 beasts drop
save the date: March 14th (pi day!) - May 14th 2022 sold out: March 15th 5am
- ✓ new: March 21st 2022: Art generation whitepaper with all the mathematical and implementation details you wanted to know!
🗎 open art whitepaper
- ✓ April 2022: Further details regarding game. ⇒ see Discord announcements.
- ✓ April 29th 2022: Online beast creator: create your own beasts, select species and seed. (available for everyone)
First beta version avialable here: Beast Creator (beta)
- Q2 2022: Battle simulator (online app):
already uses final game mechanics, test your teams against specific or random teams in the browser. Or use the open code from the game mechanics whitepaper to create your own advanced battle simulations.
- Q3 2022: Rorschach Algorithm Beasts Contest: a few lucky owners will get a chance to mint a beast with a seed of their choice (must be different from official beasts seed, different policyId)
- Q3/Q4 2022: Second edition.
- Q3/Q4 2022: game beta, on test-net
- Q4 2022 or 2023: game beta on main-net
- Name: Rorschach Algorithm Beasts
(Limited First Edition)
- Artist: @nullHashPixel
- Mint: 14.03.2022 - 14.05.2022
- Max. supply: 999 (unsold ones will be burnt)
19 random ones will be reserved for promo
- Price: 22 ADA
- Selection: random (max 2 per purchase, no limits per wallet)
- Policy lock: 14.06.2022
- Royalties: none
- Whitelist: none
- Annoying Discord requirements: none
- Ponzi airdrops to holders: none
- Apes/monkeys: maybe, depends on your imagination
- Can be plotted on real-life plotter: absolutely!
There are 10 different species with different appearance. Each beast has a unique name (will be revealed later), 4 combat attributes and (hidden, but not secret) seed values. There are several secrets as well, if you discover them, keep quiet, until the time has come and the right question is asked! ;)
A detailed table can be found here
. More detailed information on the species and attributes will follow!
Your NFT will constantly evolve in a continous process - and forever, it will never look exactly the same. The evolution changes the visual appearance, it does not change the species or stats (HP, ATK, DEF, SPD). See Twitter for fast-forward animations of evolutions!
While the IPFS preview image resolution needs to be limited to not have too large file sizes and loading times, for on-chain NFTs like this there is no such limit on resolution. You can render your image on demand with up to 16384x16384 pixels
, enough for all practical purpose, and this is not a hard limit, but just a recommendation for current web browsers. Future computers and browsers might support even higher resolutions. Want to draw them with a plotter? Sure, no problem, since you have the whole code stored on the blockchain, all you need to do is a little hacking to have vector instead of rasterized graphics. See the example of #620 below, the right image is a 1:1 crop of 16384x16384 pixels. More examples: high-res examples